Clickhouse Media – Nicosia Cyprus
Our growing agency has an opening for a full-time Web Developer to join our offices in Nicosia. Clickhouse Media is expanding in the development sector and thus we are looking to hire professionals to help facilitate growth.
Your skills will be used to develop new projects and to maintain existing ones.
- Work with the department to create stunning website templates and mock-ups for a host of clients, ensuring each design meets the brief
- Responsive web design
- Help to design elements of mobile apps
- Modify website themes/templates to reflect the tone and style of each client/brand
- Work with a team of copywriters to ensure all content produced works with the overall design of a client’s site
- Ensure all designs produced deliver great user experience
- Have a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to work within CMS platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Joomla, etc.
- Keep abreast of new technologies as needed to ensure ongoing competitiveness
- A good understanding of SEO will be considered as a plus
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of open-source web development
- Project-level experience with at least 2 open-source CMS platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- A passion for strong web design that delivers great user experience
- A good understanding of the latest web design trends
- Background in eCommerce would be a bonus
- Database (SQL) experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent knowledge written and spoken of both English and Greek
- Previous work experience in the industry (3 years)
- Ruby on Rails knowledge will be considered an advantage
If you meet the above criteria, send through your CV at email@example.com by quoting the above Job Title on your application.
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.