4 + 1 Ways to Increase your Instagram Followers!
Are there any secrets so that you can manage to increase your Instagram followers and become a successful influencer as well? Of course, there are! And as promised, we are here to reveal them to you! This requires discipline, planning and above all dedication.
Are you willing to learn?
1. First of all, you have to decide what to include in your profile! This can usually be a hobby, something that you manage to do well, your passion! Do you travel often? Then maybe you should post photos from your travels. Do you enjoy eating in fine restaurants? Then maybe you should upload photos from exceptional dishes! Do you apply your make up like a professional? Then your photos should be make up related! And this goes on. It’s up to you to decide! Take a minute to think about what you enjoy doing the most and decide!
2. Hashtags! That’s the best way to obtain new followers. Each field has its own popular hashtags, so by choosing the most suitable and relevant ones, you are given the chance to attract people, be discovered by others with the same subject or by the ones interested in your subject. It is therefore vital to search the web and detect the most relevant and successful hashtags for your subject while creating your own along the way!
3. Obtain a good camera or a mobile phone that takes good photos. The content is highly important for the desired result (obtaining followers). Bare in mind that a good photo with vivid colours, a focus on the right spot and a decent set up is worth everything! Be the director of your own footage! With the application of a good filter you will definitely draw the attention on you! That’s how you can make someone notice you and search your Instagram profile! If he likes you, he will follow you!
4. Post at the right time! There are specific hours that are best for posting and getting the desired number of likes! Wednesdays and Sundays aren’t usually the most suitable days. The most suitable times are Mondays 7 p.m. and 10 p.m., Tuesdays 3 a.m. and 10 p.m., Wednesdays 5 p.m., Thursdays 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., Fridays 1 a.m. and 8 p.m. and Saturdays 12 a.m. and 2 a.m. Overall, you must have your own schedule too, so that you can unconsciously trigger the follower’s need to look for a new post even if you don’t keep up to your schedule for a day.
5. Generally, make your presence noticeable on Instagram. Don’t be like some users you are stingy on likes! Press like until your finger hurts. Find the most influential people in your field and press like in each of their posts or even better make a comment! That’s how you implicitly show that “I’m here too” and possibly gain over some of the best Instagram followers! To make this possible however, you must have set up a good profile!
Well, do all the above mentioned and I can promise you, you will see the number of your Instagram followers radically increase! ?
Trend Whispers by Antonia Zenonos
Journalist at Clickhouse Media